Re: chrome "Super" for '52 Super Wagon

  • butch46988
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 21, 2007
      Interesting, because based upon their (Yankee Crosley Parts)
      persistence at duplicating parts and projects that other people are
      already making and have been making for years, when our last supplier
      passed away and his wife (who's health was also failing) couldn't
      readily locate out patterns, we told her to not worry about them.
      We have quit looking for a new supplier and have removed them from our
      2007 price sheet.

      Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors, 1-574-664-3313