RE: =CROSLEY= Re: chrome "Super" for '52 Super Wagon

  • howard
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
      Message
      i called them, there are none available at this time and there is no plan to order/make replacements when i called a month ago
      looking to buy if there might may anything used amoung members
      /h
      Saskatoon SK

      howard titman

      VoIP: (403) 668-0836
      Cell:   (306) 230-1574
      Fax:   (306) 934-7664

      www.freelance-media.ca

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007

        Hi Howard,

        what is missing from “Little Toot”, I may have it in my stock pile or if it was gone when you bought it, it could still be lost in my garage.  I would like to help you out if I can, I thought it was a complete car when I sold it in 1986?

        Murray Mill

        Calgary, AB

        (403) 256-1578

        Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors, 1-574-664-3313

        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups .com, "howard" <htitman@... > wrote:

        > missing from passenger side, thought perhaps someone might have one
        > extra in their collection..
        > tnx
        > /howard

      • howard
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
          Message
          it is the chrome word 'Super' just ahead of the door on the passenger side....
          must have been pulled loose by the tarp when i towed it to the farm...
          tnx murray

          /h

          howard titman

          VoIP: (403) 668-0836
          Cell:   (306) 230-1574
          Fax:   (306) 934-7664

          www.freelance-media.ca

          Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors, 1-574-664-3313

          --- In Crosley@yahoogroups .com, "howard" <htitman@... > wrote:

          > missing from passenger side, thought perhaps someone might have one
          > extra in their collection..
          > tnx
          > /howard

        • Murray Mill
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007

            Yankee was selling them for $15 each at Wauseon, OH last year.  Did you call them? They had reproduction and looked good enough for me, so I sold all my originals off because they needed rechroming.

            I thinking of selling my 1951 Super Sport, if you know anyone looking for rare low production American sports car. Let me know or send them to me, thanks.

            Mur

            Murray Mill

            Calgary, AB

            it is the chrome word 'Super' just ahead of the door on the passenger side....

            must have been pulled loose by the tarp when i towed it to the farm...

            tnx murray

            /h

            howard titman

            VoIP: (403) 668-0836
            Cell:   (306) 230-1574
            Fax:   (306) 934-7664

            www.freelance- media.ca

            Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors, 1-574-664-3313

            --- In Crosley@yahoogroups .com, "howard" <htitman@... > wrote:

            > missing from passenger side, thought perhaps someone might have one
            > extra in their collection..
            > tnx
            > /howard

          • howard
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
              Message
              tnx Murray, i will phone them again...
              /h

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 21, 2007
                Interesting, because based upon their (Yankee Crosley Parts)
                persistence at duplicating parts and projects that other people are
                already making and have been making for years, when our last supplier
                passed away and his wife (who's health was also failing) couldn't
                readily locate out patterns, we told her to not worry about them.
                We have quit looking for a new supplier and have removed them from our
                2007 price sheet.