chrome "Super" for '52 Super Wagon

  • howard
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
      missing from passenger side, thought perhaps someone might have one
      extra in their collection..
      tnx
      /howard
    • butch46988
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
        Yankee Crosley Parts have new ones.

        Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors, 1-574-664-3313

        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "howard" <htitman@...> wrote:

        > missing from passenger side, thought perhaps someone might have one
        > extra in their collection..
        > tnx
        > /howard

      • howard
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
          Message
          i called them, there are none available at this time and there is no plan to order/make replacements when i called a month ago
          looking to buy if there might may anything used amoung members
          /h
          Saskatoon SK

          howard titman

          VoIP: (403) 668-0836
          Cell:   (306) 230-1574
          Fax:   (306) 934-7664

          www.freelance-media.ca

          Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors, 1-574-664-3313

          --- In Crosley@yahoogroups .com, "howard" <htitman@... > wrote:

          > missing from passenger side, thought perhaps someone might have one
          > extra in their collection..
          > tnx
          > /howard

        • Murray Mill
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007

            Hi Howard,

            what is missing from “Little Toot”, I may have it in my stock pile or if it was gone when you bought it, it could still be lost in my garage.  I would like to help you out if I can, I thought it was a complete car when I sold it in 1986?

            Murray Mill

            Calgary, AB

            (403) 256-1578

            Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors, 1-574-664-3313

            --- In Crosley@yahoogroups .com, "howard" <htitman@... > wrote:

            > missing from passenger side, thought perhaps someone might have one
            > extra in their collection..
            > tnx
            > /howard

          • howard
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
              Message
              it is the chrome word 'Super' just ahead of the door on the passenger side....
              must have been pulled loose by the tarp when i towed it to the farm...
              tnx murray

              /h

              howard titman

              VoIP: (403) 668-0836
              Cell:   (306) 230-1574
              Fax:   (306) 934-7664

              www.freelance-media.ca

              Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors, 1-574-664-3313

              --- In Crosley@yahoogroups .com, "howard" <htitman@... > wrote:

              > missing from passenger side, thought perhaps someone might have one
              > extra in their collection..
              > tnx
              > /howard

            • Murray Mill
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007

                Yankee was selling them for $15 each at Wauseon, OH last year.  Did you call them? They had reproduction and looked good enough for me, so I sold all my originals off because they needed rechroming.

                I thinking of selling my 1951 Super Sport, if you know anyone looking for rare low production American sports car. Let me know or send them to me, thanks.

                Mur

                Murray Mill

                Calgary, AB

                it is the chrome word 'Super' just ahead of the door on the passenger side....

                must have been pulled loose by the tarp when i towed it to the farm...

                tnx murray

                /h

                howard titman

                VoIP: (403) 668-0836
                Cell:   (306) 230-1574
                Fax:   (306) 934-7664

                www.freelance- media.ca

                Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors, 1-574-664-3313

                --- In Crosley@yahoogroups .com, "howard" <htitman@... > wrote:

                > missing from passenger side, thought perhaps someone might have one
                > extra in their collection..
                > tnx
                > /howard

              • howard
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 20, 2007
                  Message
                  tnx Murray, i will phone them again...
                  /h

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 21, 2007
                    Interesting, because based upon their (Yankee Crosley Parts)
                    persistence at duplicating parts and projects that other people are
                    already making and have been making for years, when our last supplier
                    passed away and his wife (who's health was also failing) couldn't
                    readily locate out patterns, we told her to not worry about them.
                    We have quit looking for a new supplier and have removed them from our
                    2007 price sheet.