Crosleys for sale ..

  • steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2007
      I still have two Crosleys for sale, a nice hot shot and supercharged
      supersport racer, both cars come with plenty of spare parts,
      pics are available, best reasonable offer ( I have lowered my price
      on both)
      I am cleaning my collection and lost interest in these...

      I would consider selling/trading a nice Farm O Road (004) for an
      interesting microcar.

      located in upstate NY close to
      Syracuse..

      email me if youre interested..