Re: =CROSLEY= Original Crosley dealership in Atlanta.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 14, 2007
      Lou
      THANKS....thats an incredible story!  Today the biz usually passes to the kids who sell it as real estate and "goods" usually at an auction thus dooming the biz.  A refreshing story of how things used to be!
      In fact the next time I'm in atlanta and need the water and hoses checked in the 1939, I fully intend to press their service on the matter.....;^D

      mrcooby <x779@...> wrote:
      Layfield Motors is still in business and remembers its history with
      Crosley. www.layfieldmotors. com .

      Thanks for your continued support...Its appreciated and much needed. If you are pleased pass my name along...if you have issue PLEASE let me know....I am here to help!
      www.kirks-auto.com