Emailing: 1939 2, 1939 3, 1939 4, 1939 5, 1939 6, 1939 7, 1939 8, 1939 9, 1939 Pre war 4-20-07

  • Ed Limke
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 7:50 PM
      Howdy to all: Getting closer to finishing the Pre war. Less than 10 miles on it. Would you let me barrow you oil filler valve off your pre War to see if that will stop my engine  leaking oil. before I have to remove the engine  I will bring it back to you on my way to FL. Gods Speed ED
      1939 2
      1939 3
      1939 4
      1939 5