Original CCOC Member passes:

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18 12:11 PM
      Clarence Peterson of Racine WI died on March 2, 1980. He was an avid
      CCOC member who owned seven Crosleys throughout the 1950s and the
      heyday of the original CCOC. In 1982 he, accompanied by his wife
      Donna, drove my 1947 CC Sport Convertible in the Kenosha Civic Parade;
      I drove my 1942 CB-42 Liberty Sedan that afternoon.

      Clarence loved to laugh and told many a great Crosley story. His large
      collection of used Crosley parts is now in the possession of our own
      Ray Day.