"The Crosley March" (Henry Fillmore) by the Tokay HS Band last December:

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9 7:03 PM
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v9l6Pcn2rE

      They're still playing "The Crosley March" by Henry Fillmore. It's still
      in print.
      http://www.jwpepper.com/ram/2465680.ram
      He wrote it for his Shriner pal Powel Crosley, and it premiered over
      WLW radio. It's still available from Carl Fischer Music, and still
      quite popular with many bands. I researched the history of this tune
      in the late 1980s, and in August '91, our local concert band played it
      at an outdoor concert, with my blue '47 Crosley Sport Convertible up at
      the stage joining in during the trio playing the French Horn part on
      its horn, which happens to be in Eb, in perfect harmony with the Ab
      melody at that point.

      =Lou Rugani=