selling my crosley stuff, cars, engines, tons of parts...

  • steve
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 2:59 AM
      I am considering selling my very large crosley collection of parts
      and maybe a car or two. tons of engine, transmission and brake stuff..

      will have to inventory all and see what I have..

      also selling Crosley Supersport and a VERY RARE Crosley RACER which
      has a morris transmission, Italaimechanica BLOWER and Breja
      intake/exaust and special body and DUAL tread racing tires, four wheel
      disc brakes.... pictures will be made available soon..with this
      sell will be many spares.

      As some of you may know I also have a Farm O Road (#004) which is not
      for sale (yet!) but might consider trading for an interesting microcar...

      contact me directly scg13803@yahoo

      steve george central NY...