Re: ENGINES...

  • David W. Anspach
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 1:39 PM
      James;
      There are a number of excellent engine rebuilders around the
      nation including Service Motors, Yankee Crosley, Barry Seel, Ed limke,
      Chuck Koehler and many others. I think they all would sell you one
      without a core for rebuilding, but I am not sure. There is often
      running engines sold on e-bay also. Good luck on your project!!
      Dave