ENGINES...

  • JAMES
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 9:29 AM
      Greetings Members, I was lucky enough to learn to drive in an old
      crosely station wagon...I was 5 years old...this was 1951...my dad had
      rack made on top ...he was a carpender that wagon probably hauled
      1000's board feet of lumber......is a any possibility of buying an
      engine these days..???

      I am restoring a cub cadet....love to have a crosely engine for
      parades....be the MOST ...RARE CUB I am sure....thank you for any help
      in formation.....GOD BLESS,,,,James Moore
    • David W. Anspach
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2 1:39 PM
        James;
        There are a number of excellent engine rebuilders around the
        nation including Service Motors, Yankee Crosley, Barry Seel, Ed limke,
        Chuck Koehler and many others. I think they all would sell you one
        without a core for rebuilding, but I am not sure. There is often
        running engines sold on e-bay also. Good luck on your project!!
        Dave