Thank you for being part of the Crosley Car Owners Club., 4/1/2007, 12:00 am

  • Crosley@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2007
      Reminder from: Crosley Yahoo! Group

      Title: Thank you for being part of the Crosley Car Owners Club.

      Date: Sunday April 1, 2007
      Time: All Day
      Repeats: This event repeats every month.
      Location: Crosley@yahoogroups.com
      Street: CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB (CCOC) , 4526 29th Avenue
      City State Zip: Kenosha, Wisconsin 53140--3044
      Phone: (262) 652-3034
      Notes: Our vehicles represent the lifelong dream of Powel Crosley, Jr., and CCOC policy is to fully support the restoration and preservation of all surviving Crosleys and the perpetuation of Crosley history and legacy. Check our growing archives at the Photos and Files links, and at Crosley2-, Crosley3- and Crosley4@yahoogroups.com . Every CCOC member is important and appreciated. Thanks again!