Re: =CROSLEY= CROSLEY VC SS on eBay:

  • berard_m@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2007
      Uh huh...............pp
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: mrcooby
      Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 3:15 PM
      Subject: =CROSLEY= CROSLEY VC SS on eBay:

      PLEASE KNOW that this vehicle is subject to prior sale from our
      showroom.

      1951 CROSLEY SUPER SPORTS - ONE OF 391 BUILT
      THE LAST ONE WE FOUND IN AN AUCTION,
      OBVIOUSLY IN BETTER CONDITION THAN
      OUR LISTING, WENT THROUGH THE PRESTIGIOUS
      BARRETT JACKSON AUCTION FOR A HIGH OF $19.500.

      THIS CAR MAKES A GREAT RESTORATION CANDIDATE.
      IT IS RARE. UNLIKE NUMBERS OF OTHER 50s CARS
      IT IS BASIC AND SIMPLE, A CAR ONE COULD
      TEACH A FAVORITE SON OR DAUGHTER TO RESTORE
      WITHOUT SPENDING THE FORTUNE MANY CARS
      DEMAND TODAY.

      THIS NEAT, FUN CONVERTIBLE BELONGED TO A
      COUPLE WHO DROVE IT AND TOOK IT TO SHOWS, WHO ENJOYED HAVING IT IN
      THEIR GARAGE FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS.
      THEY ARE GONE NOW, AND IT IS SOMEONE ELSE'S TURN.

      AT THE MOMENT WE DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WILL TAKE TO
      MAKE IT STOP AND GO. WE CAN MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS
      REGARDING MECHANICAL CONDITION
      OTHER THAN TO TELL YOU IT PRESENTLY HAS NO BRAKES.
      TO SOME IT IS GRIEF, TO OTHERS IT IS A LOT OF FUN
      IF YOU ARE THINKING GRIEF, DON'T BID.
      IF YOU WANT A CHALLENGE AND A LOT OF FUN
      PUT IN YOUR BID. AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

      We originally listed this at a 1952 vehicle
      It is in fact titled (correctly) as a 1951 vehicle
      Mileage on the title is "Unknown"
      but eBay will not accept that in the attributes

      BIDS ARE FINAL

      FOR ADDITIONAL PHOTOS AND DETAIL CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
      MORE CROSLEY PICTURES

      PLEASE KNOW
      that this vehicle is
      subject to prior sale
      from our showroom

      TO VISIT OUR UNDER-CONSTRUCTION WEB
      SITE, TO MEET SOME OF OUR PEOPLE,
      TO SEE PART OF OUR INVENTORY,
      AND EVENTUALLY TO READ OUR NEWS LETTER
      GO TO
      OUR WEB SITE HERE

      Thank you for dropping by.
      We hope our vehicle is what you are looking for
      RARE 1951 CROSLEY
      SUPER CONVERTIBLE COUPE

      WE BELIEVE IT TO BE ONE OF ONLY 391 PRODUCED
      THE LAST ONE WE FIND IN AN AUCTION,
      OBVIOUSLY IN BETTER CONDITION THAN
      OUR LISTING, WENT THROUGH THE PRESTIGIOUS
      BARRETT JACKSON AUCTION FOR A HIGH OF $19.500.

      THIS CAR MAKES A GREAT RESTORATION CANDIDATE.
      IT IS RARE. UNLIKE NUMBERS OF OTHER 50s CARS
      IT IS BASIC AND SIMPLE, A CAR ONE COULD
      TEACH A FAVORITE SON OR DAUGHTER TO RESTORE
      WITHOUT SPENDING THE FORTUNE MANY CARS
      DEMAND TODAY.

      BIDS ARE FINAL

      AND EVENTUALLY TO READ OUR NEWS LETTER
      GO TO
      OUR WEB SITE HERE

      Thank you for dropping by.
      We hope our vehicle is what you are looking for
      and that we can begin a long and pleasant relationship.

      Your friends at National Auto Lease

      Acceptable Forms of payment: Cashier's Check (certified from US or
      Canadian bank) or money order. Cash (in person). Seller's payment
      instructions: Must be paid in full by 4 days after the end of the
      auction. Please call to schedule a pick up: 614-539-1440. Delivery is
      not included.