Restoring Manuals?

  • groggmen
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2007
      I have been looking around for Manuals to help restore our '52 CD Sport
      Convertible Coupe. Does anyone have any suggestions as to where or who
      has the best repair manuals? The car is completely disassembled, so we
      need a rather extensive manual. I appreciate any help. Thanks
    • David Coudriet
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2007
        Service Motors re-prints the factory service manual. Well under 20
        bucks...

        Dave Coudriet