27th Unique Little Car Show - April 2007

  • uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2007
      By execution of this entry form, I/We hereby release 2007 Southwest Unique Little Car Show, Metropolitan Club of California Ltd ,The City of Hope and the Holiday Inn, their officers, employees and anyone else connected with this event of all known and unknown damages, injuries, judgments, and/or claims from any cause whatsoever that may be suffered by anyone participating in this event or by any spectators.