Re: =CROSLEY= Re: Help?

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 25, 2007
      GREAT ADVICE!
      Consider 4x or better 6x blocks in the front of the wheels to the bed wall.  As a rule most PUs shift forward.  Thanks Dave!!!
      RK

      "David W. Anspach" <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:
      Jack;
      Just a word of caution....a few years ago I picked up a 50 wagon
      on my way to the Crosley Automobile Club National Show in Wauseon. I
      loaded it in the back of a full sized Chevy pickup, engine forward.
      Unfortunately, I had a non functioning emergency brake and I didn't do
      enough to prevent forward motion of the vehicle. On a sudden stop, I
      ended up minus the rear window in the pickup. My suggestion would be
      to put blocks in front of and behind a wheel to prevent any motion.
      Don't depent on tying the vehicle to the truck alone. Good luck!!!
      Dave

      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups .com, "jacke46741" <jacke46741@ ...> wrote:

      > I need to go pick up a Crosley Wagon I bought. I need to know can you
      > put a 1948 wagon in the back of a modern pickup truck?
      >
      > Even if I have to have a rollback put in in and out it would be a lot
      > easier than trailering.
      >
      > Thanks, Jack email at picdev@...

      www.kirks-auto.com

      Bored stiff? Loosen up...