A note from the new owners of Service Motors

  • butch46988
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 4:58 AM

      I wanted to pass this on for them,

      Butch

      Good news,

      After a lot of work and phone calls to the telephone companies, we were able to get the toll free phone number up and running for Service Motors.
      Starting immediately please use 866-449-0029.  Please do me a favor and pass this on to all our Crosley family.  Please understand that Sheri and I do have full time jobs during the day but I do have my parents answering the phone to help you with your needs.  If we cannot get to the phone in time please leave a message and WE WILL call you back.   Sheri and I look forward to working with all of you and providing all your Crosley needs for a long time to come.  Thank you all..

      Dale and Sheri Liebherr
      New Owners of Service Motors