crosley motor

  • carr Yll
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 28, 2014
      Hi Tim I am in california I live in Rancho Cucamonga  its about 40 miles east of Los Angeles any leads or ideas would be appreciated
    • tim foster
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 29, 2014
        Hi Cary-

        Great!  You can try Bob King- he's in Fresno, has a LOT of stuff available, including motors: 559-255-5857  you can tell him I gave you his number

        Also, Pete Kirk in Phoenix is a Crosley engine builder- reputed to do very nice work, has a freshly rebuilt motor for sale for $1900   602 956-2214

        and, if none of that is good for you, the West Coast Crosley Club will have our annual club meet in Buellton, CA on Sept 6- there are usually several motors for sale in the swap meet there.

        best-- tim
      • butch46988
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 29, 2014
          Don't forget the new owners of Service Motors, West Coast Region member, Dale Liebherr, he's also in your neck of the woods.

          Butch
        • tim foster
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 29, 2014
            Absolutely!  I hadn't mentioned him because I wasn't sure how soon he'll be settled in.  Lot to do!

            And, Butch, thanks to you and Fonda for all your years of service!

            tim