In need of a motor

  • carr Yll
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 26 2:25 PM
      Greetings fellow crosley enthusiasts I am in need of a motor I was carrying too many kids (8) in the back of my crosley fire truck on memorial day the weight snapped the crankshaft I am in need of a new motor if you have one or can lead me to one I would appreciate it so would the children in my neighborhood I live in Calif so I understand shipping is going to cost but your help would be welcome thank you, cucamongacary
    • tim foster
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 28 11:26 AM
        Howdy-- where you are in California?   I know several guys with motors throughout the state-- I can put you in touch with someone not too far from you if you let me know what region you are in...

        tim

        On Sunday, July 27, 2014 10:45 AM, "carr Yll cucamongacary@... [Crosley]" <Crosley@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Greetings fellow crosley enthusiasts I am in need of a motor I was carrying too many kids (8) in the back of my crosley fire truck on memorial day the weight snapped the crankshaft I am in need of a new motor if you have one or can lead me to one I would appreciate it so would the children in my neighborhood I live in Calif so I understand shipping is going to cost but your help would be welcome thank you, cucamongacary

      • Gary Finley
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 28 11:30 AM

          I'm in Indiana phone # 317 432 1034

          Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 28 12:21 PM
            HI Gary-

            I guess I misunderstood your message-- I thought you were in California?

            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 28 12:34 PM

              No Richmond indiana

              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 29 9:21 PM

                Message 7 of 7 , Jul 30 3:55 AM
                  Have one in Tenn. along with some other parts.