Re: New poll for Crosley

  • tim foster
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 23, 2007
      Howdy-

      Did you find a source for printing water decals? I've been looking
      for years and haven't found any place that can do them with
      colorfast inks. Please email me offline timtmaker at yahoo if you
      do have a source for water decals...

      thanks!

      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Crosley@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Crosley group:
      >
      > Which design for our new CCOC window decal do you prefer? (Your ID
      will not be visible; poll closes March 5th.)

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 24, 2007
        I have a source for the materials but it ain't cheap....inquire directly if interested.  The slide types are becoming rare due to the ease and thriftyness of the vinyl type.
        RK

        tim foster <timtmaker@...> wrote:
        Howdy-

        Did you find a source for printing water decals? I've been looking
        for years and haven't found any place that can do them with
        colorfast inks. Please email me offline timtmaker at yahoo if you
        do have a source for water decals...

        thanks!

        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups .com, Crosley@yahoogroups .com wrote:

        > Crosley group:
        >
        > Which design for our new CCOC window decal do you prefer? (Your ID
        will not be visible; poll closes March 5th.)

        > o The current CCOC logo (see homepage).
        > o The 1950s CCOC logo (check CCOC in Photos).

        > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Crosley/ surveys?id= 2151131

        > web site listed above.
        >
        > Thanks!

        www.kirks-auto.com