CROSLEY AT MILEPOST 75 t-shirts from Vistaprint! LOOK:

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 55 KB
  • jmw1461
    Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1 3:38 AM
      Hi, Is this a Tee Shirt to buy. I can't get it to show up on my Vista print account when I entered it. Thanks, James
      Message 3 of 5 , Jul 1 9:33 PM

      Hi, Jim. I thought that link would illustrate the designs, but it was a blind alley. Check the photos here. Our supplier says these CROSLEY AT MILEPOST 75 Diamond Anniversary t-shirts are on heavy fabric and are only available in white in Size L. CCOC member price: ten bucks each with shipping included. Thanks again.

      CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB

      c/o Lou Rugani

      4526 29th Avenue

      Kenosha WI 53140-3044

    • James Watson
      Message 4 of 5 , Jul 2 12:40 AM
        Thanks, Lou. I only wear a medium.

        James Watson
        jmw1461@...

        Message 5 of 5 , Jul 4 12:30 PM

          I found a different supplier, and now our CROSLEY AT MILEPOST 75 t-shirts are available in S, M, L, XL, and XXL. Same price to CCOC members: ten bucks each, including shipping