RE: =CROSLEY= Crosley engine factory:

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2007
      Lou
      Sounds like a nice offer!  As a co-moderator I approve but its up to Lou the master of such internet challenges... ;^D
      R Kirk

      Murray Mill <mjmill@...> wrote:
      I am not sure where the photo’s have been sourced. However I have a large Crosley Literature Collection and several factory photos inside the Marion Indiana plant taken in 1947.  I would be willing to scan and share with the Club if requested by an officer of the Club.

      Please, no individual requests as I am not wanting to be bombarded with e-mail requests. Lets just put them on the Club site and those that want them can down load from there, thanks.

      Murray Mill  can be reached by the Club at mjmill@shaw. ca or (403) 256-1578  Calgary, Alberta, Canada