RE: =CROSLEY= Crosley engine factory:

  • Murray Mill
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 21, 2007

      I am not sure where the photo’s have been sourced. However I have a large Crosley Literature Collection and several factory photos inside the Marion Indiana plant taken in 1947.  I would be willing to scan and share with the Club if requested by an officer of the Club.

      Please, no individual requests as I am not wanting to be bombarded with e-mail requests. Lets just put them on the Club site and those that want them can down load from there, thanks.

      Murray Mill  can be reached by the Club at mjmill@... or (403) 256-1578  Calgary, Alberta, Canada

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 21, 2007
        Lou
        Sounds like a nice offer!  As a co-moderator I approve but its up to Lou the master of such internet challenges... ;^D
        R Kirk

        Murray Mill  can be reached by the Club at mjmill@shaw. ca or (403) 256-1578  Calgary, Alberta, Canada

        WOW!  Good stuff. I hope someone (Jim) can improve/restore/ clarify these....... ....p
        Happy Fat Tuesday! Here's one of several inside-the-factory scenes we'll be posting on our CCOC site by week's end.
        Details later.

        A big welcome to all new members!
        The CCOC has almost quadrupled in numbers over the past thirteen months.
        =Lou=

        The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.       Robert Anthony

        www.kirks-auto.com

        Get your own web address.