1939-1942 Crosley, reimagined.

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 25, 2014

    Artwork by Frank Peller. You like?
    Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26, 2014
      Looks like possibly a Chrysler....Airflowe?

      I can't upsize the pic to see clearly.

      Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2014

          I'll not forget the first Airflow I ever saw.
         T'was bout 1948 and I'd been 9 or so.
        School bus seat with a chrome wrap around bar.
         Nothing was remotely designed as that time norm.
         Weird. Very.  But I thought it was cool.................p