rosley engine

  • JAMES
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2007
      Does anyone have a Crosley engine w/flywheel and starter for sale, preferably one that will start and run?
      Want to mount this in
      a 1960 Cub Cadet Garden Tractor.
      If any of the members want, email me direct .. farmallfuzz@... or call me at 254-396-1570,,,,

      I have a Sears with 35 horses in Wisconsin .... building a Wheel Horse with a 47
      horse Wisconsin...

      I pull with the Lone Star Garden Tractor here in
      Texas. we have a web site and group in Groups also....

      James Moore..

      love to chat with anyone about any old cars/tractors