Need Gas Tank

  • Steve Carroll
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 26, 2014
      I need a new gas tank for my 47 Crosley Station Wagon.  Any thoughts?  Don't really want fiberglass tank, that's what I'm replacing.
      Steve Carroll
      Bradenton, FL
    • Richard Williams
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2014
        I believe they have a sealer that can seal a fiberglass tank to make them useable. Check with Service motors.
        Rich W.

        On Sunday, January 26, 2014 7:15 AM, Steve Carroll <steve@...> wrote:

        I need a new gas tank for my 47 Crosley Station Wagon.  Any thoughts?  Don't really want fiberglass tank, that's what I'm replacing.
        Steve Carroll
        Bradenton, FL

      • Pete
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 27, 2014

            I hope you find a cure. I need to seal a glass tank also, but I haven't heard of anyone having success.............p

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 27, 2014
            Wasted 2 weeks trying to fix mine.  Guess I can always have one made, but would like to avoid that.

              I hope you find a cure. I need to seal a glass tank also, but I haven't heard of anyone having success.............p
            I believe they have a sealer that can seal a fiberglass tank to make them useable. Check with Service motors.
            Rich W.

            On Sunday, January 26, 2014 7:15 AM, Steve Carroll <steve@...> wrote:

            I need a new gas tank for my 47 Crosley Station Wagon.  Any thoughts?  Don't really want fiberglass tank, that's what I'm replacing.
            Steve Carroll
            Bradenton, FL

            No virus found in this message.