To Pacific CCOC members: announcing the 6th Targa California.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11

      The sixth edition of the Targa California is a non-competitive event, starting in Glendale, California on April 24. There'll be the Big Bear for a lunch stop, then Indio for the first evening where a welcome dinner is planned. On Friday: more back roads with a stop at Chuckwalla Raceway for controlled parade laps and lunch. Then, that afternoon brings us back to Cathedral City for the night. On Saturday the 26th, there'll be winding over Mount Palomar's fine roads and eventually thru Lake Elsinore and Ortega Highway to our Farewell Lunch finish in San Juan Capistrano.

      This event is sanctioned/ insured through NASA and sponsored by Auto
      Kennel, St Clair Insurance, Pelican Parts, and TRE Motorsports. We invite you to join the fun. (Entries and accommodations are limited.) More details at www.nasaproracing.com - scroll down the left side of that page and click thru to Targa California.

      Regards,
      Dave Bouzaglou
      Chief Disorganizer