Crosley Junior Motor Racer Cars.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8
      I'd like to majorly thank Michael Banks for forwarding this. I'd seen one of these posters in the La Porte, Indiana historical museum in 2007, but I didn't have my camera that day, something I've always regretted as the CCOC had just restarted and we were putting together news.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      Hi Mike,
      You and I corresponded quite a long time ago regarding a dealer advertisement I came across in my late uncles estate.  it was for crosley radio dealers in 1934 for a junior salesman contest and the prize was 10 crosley junior motor racer cars.  when we corresponded you were kind enough to send me a copy of the crosley broadcaster publication featuring this contest.
      I just wanted to let you know that I am listing this item for sale on ebay starting tonight if you know anyone who might be interested in it.  once I have done the listing I will forward you the listing number.
      Hope all is well with you and thanks for passing this information along.
      Heidi Marvin
      860-537-4394

      [2] File: crosley_junior_racer_001.JPGSize: 3060kContent Type: image/jpeg

      [3] File: crosley_junior_racer_002.JPGSize: 2842kContent Type: image/jpeg

      [4] File: crosley_junior_racer_004.JPGSize: 2762kContent Type: image/jpeg

      [5] File: crosley_junior_racer_005.JPGSize: 3137kContent Type: image/jpeg

      [6] File: crosley_junior_racer_003.JPGSize: 2532kContent Type: image/jpeg