Propeller

  • uniquelittlecars
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2013
      I like Crosleys and other micro cars.
      I do not know a lot about the Crosley.
      My room mate had one many years ago.
      We had some really great times in his wagon.

      My question is i saw one on PCH going through Newport Beach.
      The Crosley had a propeller on the front.
      Was this stock or some thing some one made for there car.
      Or was it an option? If so, what year & model.
      I was so taken with the propeller i did not notice the rest of the car.

      Vigil