Riverside CA meet, and more.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2007
      Contact organizer Richard Lewis for your advance registration forms at merliniac@... .
      If you're going, please snap some photos for our archives.

      Anyone may email Crosley-related photos to X779@... and I'll post them; or, if you wish, you can post them at Crosley2 www.groups.yahoo.com/group/Crosley2 as our image archives here are currently at capacity - not a good thing for the main site, so some of our albums here will be transferred to Crosley2 soon to reopen new space.

      (Speaking of Crosley2: click in now to see some really rare interior scenes of the Marion IN factory at work in 1947.)

      Thanks.