Re: September 15, 2005: A modest beginning for the new CCOC., 9/15/2013,

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2013
      Keep up your selfless and good work Lou!

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 16, 2013

        THANK you, Robert! It's been eight years ago now ... sheesh! We started with around fifty members right off, as I recall, and today we're at just about five hundred. I think we're in for some good things ...

        Thanks again to everyone who has contributed over the years ...

        Lou Rugani,

        co-moderator, CCOC