Carter Carbureter.

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2013
      I got a few offlist kidding emails about my spelling of "carbureter". That's how Carter itself spelled the word ... remember the Carter signs that read "CARbureTER"?

      By the way, I personally enjoy everyone's offlist emails and respond to each, but unless you're super-bashful or wanted by the law, feel free to post and share your Crosley talk on-list at Crosley@yahoogroups.com . Enjoy the holiday weekend ...

      From: LouRugani
      1b. Carter Carbureter specifications.
      From: LouRugani

      Messages