Re: Hi

  • jimemco
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2007
      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "Louis Rugani" <x779@...> wrote:

> [...]
    • David W. Anspach
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 26, 2007
        Bill;
        What are you looking for, a rebuilt motor ready to go, a running
        original, or a project to rebuild??? Also, as previously asked,
        where are you located?? There are a number of fine engine builders
        around the nation that we can lead you to.
        Dave

      • Lawrence Susienka
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
          Hi Cindy..I hope you had a great time at the Stupor Bowl party..Alex and I watched intently....and then I fell asleep...I have one question...Can I help Kris with the money transfer? I would be willing to help...if there is a way...Let me know your thoughts...have a good night.....Lare