Hi

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 20, 2007
      -----Original Message-----
      From: campobassobill
      Sent: Saturday, January 20, 2007 3:01 PM
      To: x779@...
      Subject: Hi

      Will i am looking for a motor, for my crosley. Its a 1947, wagan. i
      found too in Seattle Wa.. Then they moved now i cannt fine them. So i
      was woundering if you can help me fine them. I retierd now , so i have
      the time to redo it now. Any help you can give me will be a great help
      to me. Thank you Bill Campobasso
    • jimemco
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 20, 2007

> [...]
      • David W. Anspach
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 26, 2007
          Bill;
          What are you looking for, a rebuilt motor ready to go, a running
          original, or a project to rebuild??? Also, as previously asked,
          where are you located?? There are a number of fine engine builders
          around the nation that we can lead you to.
          Dave

        • Lawrence Susienka
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 6, 2011
            Hi Cindy..I hope you had a great time at the Stupor Bowl party..Alex and I watched intently....and then I fell asleep...I have one question...Can I help Kris with the money transfer? I would be willing to help...if there is a way...Let me know your thoughts...have a good night.....Lare