Re: =CROSLEY= 51 panda

  • mountaindewwizard
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
      Both me and my brother would love to see the car put in a museum, and
      admired by people who will respect the car, and will look at it as
      more than just a little convertible. the car is "barn fresh" as he put
      it. the rats have moved in under the hood and it is very dirty and i
      believe the back bumper, and air cleaner are removed, but it could
      easily be restored by someone that knows how to get parts or build
      them. thank you all very much.
      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote:

      > Well short of hog tieing him and stealing the car what would you
      suggest? Both Lou and I tried to speak to the man but he WON'T
      respond. I have interest but mostly need to know in what condition
      and cost. Let me know what you can or will. In short my intent is to
      restore the car to OEM or as close as possible and put it in a museum
      one day to guarantee its survival.
      > R Kirk
      >
      > mountaindewwizard <mountaindewwizard@...> wrote:
      > I have the whereabouts of the 51 panda prototype and the
      person who
      > owns it will not do anything that is justifiable of the cars worth so
      > let me know what you want to do thank you and goodbye
      >

      > Regards,
      > Robert Kirk
      > www.kirks-auto.com
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      > Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful
      email and get things done faster.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 21, 2007
        Mountaindew, Paul and
        Robert: many thanks for
        your efforts on behalf
        of this Panda. We've all
        seen cars in this type
        of "limbo" situation,
        and all we can do as
        Crosley brothers and
        sisters is keep the
        information lines going.
        Let's stay in touch and
        work towards a
        successful conclusion.
        ////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\
        "mountaindewwizard"
        wrote:

        > paulcorbett81 is my
        brother. the picture was
        taken from my camera, and
        > neither of us own the
        car, nor are 100% sure
        what is going on with it.
        > from what i have heard
        a man named bob weaver
        owns the car and doesn't
        > want to sell it, but
        he also probably will
        not fix it either. bob
        > weaver lives in
        Longton Kansas and the
        car is possibly going
        through
        > probate court in elk
        county kansas. I really
        would like to see the car
        > go to someone who
        knows what it is and
        respects it for what it
        is.
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 24, 2009
          We have a new and rare Panda photo available on our Homepage, courtesy of Autolit.

          =Lou=
        • Eider de Mello
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 25, 2009
            I may be picking this complete up as a spare to Hot Rod...anybody know what year it may be..

            Thank you

            Eider de Mello

            We have a new and rare Panda photo available on our Homepage, courtesy of Autolit.