Rally against ethanol in DC !

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2013
      On June 19, members of the Antique Automobile Club of America (AACA) drove their collector vehicles to the United States Capitol in Washington to warn Congress about ethanol-blended gasoline to older cars.  The 'Fuel For Thought' Rally slogan: "hit the brakes on ethanol" to raise awareness of the corrosive effects of ethanol on our engines.  Several congressmen, AACA President Tom Cox and others were among the speakers.

      The AACA has over 62,000 members and is the oldest and largest antique car club in the nation, founded in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It's pursuing an expansion of its reach through the creation of new regions and chapters, particularly in the West and Midwest. To get involved with the AACA, visit www.aaca.org .  A special thanks to those who made the trek to Washington to stand up for our hobby.