The Goulds.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2013
      Two weeks before the Goulds' event.
      Date: Monday, July 1, 2013 10:41 PM

      ´╗┐Posted by: "Connor McCann" thecardude@... connor_mcc
      Date: Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:28 pm ((PDT))

      Hi Dean,

      Head to www.bubbledrome.com for some more info.  I can personally attest to
      how awesome this show is. If you are even remotely able to head to the Boston area (specifically Newton, MA, so you won't actually be *in* the city, which is nice) for a weekend, I'd highly recommend it.  It's fun even if you aren't into cars.  I bring my girlfriend and she always has a blast. I've convinced other non-car people to come and they have a blast too. There's just so much to see and do!

      I'm sure Chas will chime in to give you any info you might need, though he is quite busy now.

      1b. Re: Two weeks to Microcar Classic Event! Posted by: "Chas" chasgould@... chasgould
      Date: Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:19 pm ((PDT))

      Hi Dean,

      This event is in Newton (near Boston) Massachusetts. If you are close enough to attend, or willing to fly in for the weekend, I can send you a detailed brochure with all of the details, schedule, and registration material. I may even be able to get you a room at the discounted rate. Just send me your email to chasgould@... if you can attend. You will have a great time!
      Chas

      Dean Fuller <deanfuller1960@...> wrote:

      I am late in joining this group so this is news to me. Where will this take place and where can I learn more about this event?

      Two weeks to Microcar Classic Event!

      Posted by: "Connor McCann" thecardude@... connor_mcc
      Mon Jul 1, 2013 5:35 am ((PDT))

      Yeah, the towns are so close up here I can sneeze into at least like four or five townships.

      Definitely worth the drive though if you can make it!  Probably the most enjoyable car show I've ever been to!

      -Connor

      On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 9:27 PM, Mark Nelson <k8zhd@...> wrote:

      The Micro and Mini Car Weekend mostly takes place in Newton, the hotel is a short distance away in Needham, the Sunday show event at the Larz Anderson Museum is in Brookline, and the Saturday drive ends up on the top of Mt. Wachusetts in Princeton, MA.

      Mark Nelson

      In a message dated 6/28/2013 7:09:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      chasgould@... writes:
      Okay everyone, this is your wake-up call.
      There are only two weeks left until the Gould's Eighteenth Annual Microcar Classic Event on July 12, 13 & 14, 2013!
      The Sheraton room block has sold out.
      We can't wait to see everyone!
      Charles, Nancy, Monique & Tiana Gould