Re: Panda.

  • mountaindewwizard
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
      paulcorbett81 is my brother. the picture was taken from my camera, and
      neither of us own the car, nor are 100% sure what is going on with it.
      from what i have heard a man named bob weaver owns the car and doesn't
      want to sell it, but he also probably will not fix it either. bob
      weaver lives in Longton Kansas and the car is possibly going through
      probate court in elk county kansas. I really would like to see the car
      go to someone who knows what it is and respects it for what it is.
      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "mrcooby" <x779@...> wrote:

      > We have a photo taken
      > last December of the
      > Panda in our Photos
      > collection in its own
      > album. It was taken by
      > paulcorbett81 AT
      > yahoo.com. Can you tell
      > us any more about any
      > of this, mountaindew?
      > Thanks.
      > ========================
      > --- In
      > Crosley@yahoogroups.com,
      > Robert Kirk wrote:
      > >
      > > Well short of hog
      > tieing him and stealing
      > the car what would you
      > suggest? Both Lou and
      > I tried to speak to the
      > man but he WON'T
      > respond. I have
      > interest but mostly
      > need to know in what
      > condition and cost.
      > Let me know what you
      > can or will. In short
      > my intent is to restore
      > the car to OEM or as
      > close as possible and
      > put it in a museum one
      > day to guarantee its
      > survival.
      > > R Kirk
      > >
      > > mountaindewwizard
      > <mountaindewwizard@>
      > wrote:
      > > I have the
      > whereabouts of the 51
      > panda prototype and the
      > person who
      > > owns it will not do
      > anything that is
      > justifiable of the cars
      > worth so
      > > let me know what you
      > want to do thank you
      > and goodbye

    • mountaindewwizard
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
        Both me and my brother would love to see the car put in a museum, and
        admired by people who will respect the car, and will look at it as
        more than just a little convertible. the car is "barn fresh" as he put
        it. the rats have moved in under the hood and it is very dirty and i
        believe the back bumper, and air cleaner are removed, but it could
        easily be restored by someone that knows how to get parts or build
        them. thank you all very much.
        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote:

        > Well short of hog tieing him and stealing the car what would you
        suggest? Both Lou and I tried to speak to the man but he WON'T
        respond. I have interest but mostly need to know in what condition
        and cost. Let me know what you can or will. In short my intent is to
        restore the car to OEM or as close as possible and put it in a museum
        one day to guarantee its survival.
        > R Kirk
        >
        > mountaindewwizard <mountaindewwizard@...> wrote:
        > I have the whereabouts of the 51 panda prototype and the
        person who
        > owns it will not do anything that is justifiable of the cars worth so
        > let me know what you want to do thank you and goodbye
        >

        > Regards,
        > Robert Kirk
        > www.kirks-auto.com
        >
        > ---------------------------------
        > Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful
        email and get things done faster.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 21, 2007
          Mountaindew, Paul and
          Robert: many thanks for
          your efforts on behalf
          of this Panda. We've all
          seen cars in this type
          of "limbo" situation,
          and all we can do as
          Crosley brothers and
          sisters is keep the
          information lines going.
          Let's stay in touch and
          work towards a
          successful conclusion.
          ////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\
          "mountaindewwizard"
          wrote:

          > paulcorbett81 is my
          brother. the picture was
          taken from my camera, and
          > neither of us own the
          car, nor are 100% sure
          what is going on with it.
          > from what i have heard
          a man named bob weaver
          owns the car and doesn't
          > want to sell it, but
          he also probably will
          not fix it either. bob
          > weaver lives in
          Longton Kansas and the
          car is possibly going
          through
          > probate court in elk
          county kansas. I really
          would like to see the car
          > go to someone who
          knows what it is and
          respects it for what it
          is.
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 24, 2009
            We have a new and rare Panda photo available on our Homepage, courtesy of Autolit.

            =Lou=
          • Eider de Mello
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 25, 2009
              I may be picking this complete up as a spare to Hot Rod...anybody know what year it may be..

              Thank you

              Eider de Mello

              We have a new and rare Panda photo available on our Homepage, courtesy of Autolit.