Re: =CROSLEY= 51 panda

    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 19, 2007
      Well short of hog tieing him and stealing the car  what would you suggest?  Both Lou and I tried to speak to the man but he WON'T respond.  I have interest but mostly need to know in what condition and cost.  Let me know what you can or will.  In short my intent is to restore the car to OEM or as close as possible and put it in a museum one day to guarantee its survival.
      R Kirk

      mountaindewwizard <mountaindewwizard@...> wrote:
      I have the whereabouts of the 51 panda prototype and the person who
      owns it will not do anything that is justifiable of the cars worth so
      let me know what you want to do thank you and goodbye

      www.kirks-auto.com

      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
        We have a photo taken
        last December of the
        Panda in our Photos
        collection in its own
        album. It was taken by
        paulcorbett81 AT
        yahoo.com. Can you tell
        us any more about any
        of this, mountaindew?
        Thanks.
        ========================
        --- In
        Crosley@yahoogroups.com,
        Robert Kirk wrote:

        > Well short of hog
        tieing him and stealing
        the car what would you
        suggest? Both Lou and
        I tried to speak to the
        man but he WON'T
        respond. I have
        interest but mostly
        need to know in what
        condition and cost.
        Let me know what you
        can or will. In short
        my intent is to restore
        the car to OEM or as
        close as possible and
        put it in a museum one
        day to guarantee its
        survival.

        <mountaindewwizard@...>
        wrote:
        > I have the
        whereabouts of the 51
        panda prototype and the
        person who
        > owns it will not do
        anything that is
        justifiable of the cars
        worth so
        > let me know what you
        want to do thank you
        and goodbye
      • mountaindewwizard
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
          paulcorbett81 is my brother. the picture was taken from my camera, and
          neither of us own the car, nor are 100% sure what is going on with it.
          from what i have heard a man named bob weaver owns the car and doesn't
          want to sell it, but he also probably will not fix it either. bob
          weaver lives in Longton Kansas and the car is possibly going through
          probate court in elk county kansas. I really would like to see the car
          go to someone who knows what it is and respects it for what it is.
          --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "mrcooby" <x779@...> wrote:

          > We have a photo taken
          > last December of the
          > Panda in our Photos
          > collection in its own
          > album. It was taken by
          > paulcorbett81 AT
          > yahoo.com. Can you tell
          > us any more about any
          > of this, mountaindew?
          > Thanks.
          > ========================
          > --- In
          > Crosley@yahoogroups.com,
          > Robert Kirk wrote:
          > >
          > > Well short of hog
          > tieing him and stealing
          > the car what would you
          > suggest? Both Lou and
          > I tried to speak to the
          > man but he WON'T
          > respond. I have
          > interest but mostly
          > need to know in what
          > condition and cost.
          > Let me know what you
          > can or will. In short
          > my intent is to restore
          > the car to OEM or as
          > close as possible and
          > put it in a museum one
          > day to guarantee its
          > survival.
          > > R Kirk
          > >
          > > mountaindewwizard
          > <mountaindewwizard@>
          > wrote:
          > > I have the
          > whereabouts of the 51
          > panda prototype and the
          > person who
          > > owns it will not do
          > anything that is
          > justifiable of the cars
          > worth so
          > > let me know what you
          > want to do thank you
          > and goodbye

        • mountaindewwizard
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
            Both me and my brother would love to see the car put in a museum, and
            admired by people who will respect the car, and will look at it as
            more than just a little convertible. the car is "barn fresh" as he put
            it. the rats have moved in under the hood and it is very dirty and i
            believe the back bumper, and air cleaner are removed, but it could
            easily be restored by someone that knows how to get parts or build
            them. thank you all very much.
            --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote:

            > Well short of hog tieing him and stealing the car what would you
            suggest? Both Lou and I tried to speak to the man but he WON'T
            respond. I have interest but mostly need to know in what condition
            and cost. Let me know what you can or will. In short my intent is to
            restore the car to OEM or as close as possible and put it in a museum
            one day to guarantee its survival.
            > R Kirk
            >
            > mountaindewwizard <mountaindewwizard@...> wrote:
            > I have the whereabouts of the 51 panda prototype and the
            person who
            > owns it will not do anything that is justifiable of the cars worth so
            > let me know what you want to do thank you and goodbye
            >

            > Regards,
            > Robert Kirk
            > www.kirks-auto.com
            >
            > ---------------------------------
            > Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful
            email and get things done faster.

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 21, 2007
              Mountaindew, Paul and
              Robert: many thanks for
              your efforts on behalf
              of this Panda. We've all
              seen cars in this type
              of "limbo" situation,
              and all we can do as
              Crosley brothers and
              sisters is keep the
              information lines going.
              Let's stay in touch and
              work towards a
              successful conclusion.
              ////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\
              "mountaindewwizard"
              wrote:

              > paulcorbett81 is my
              brother. the picture was
              taken from my camera, and
              > neither of us own the
              car, nor are 100% sure
              what is going on with it.
              > from what i have heard
              a man named bob weaver
              owns the car and doesn't
              > want to sell it, but
              he also probably will
              not fix it either. bob
              > weaver lives in
              Longton Kansas and the
              car is possibly going
              through
              > probate court in elk
              county kansas. I really
              would like to see the car
              > go to someone who
              knows what it is and
              respects it for what it
              is.
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 24, 2009
                We have a new and rare Panda photo available on our Homepage, courtesy of Autolit.

                =Lou=
              • Eider de Mello
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 25, 2009
                  I may be picking this complete up as a spare to Hot Rod...anybody know what year it may be..

                  Thank you

                  Eider de Mello

                  We have a new and rare Panda photo available on our Homepage, courtesy of Autolit.