51 panda

  • mountaindewwizard
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 18, 2007
      I have the whereabouts of the 51 panda prototype and the person who
      owns it will not do anything that is justifiable of the cars worth so
      let me know what you want to do thank you and goodbye
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 19, 2007
        Well short of hog tieing him and stealing the car  what would you suggest?  Both Lou and I tried to speak to the man but he WON'T respond.  I have interest but mostly need to know in what condition and cost.  Let me know what you can or will.  In short my intent is to restore the car to OEM or as close as possible and put it in a museum one day to guarantee its survival.
        R Kirk

        www.kirks-auto.com

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
          We have a photo taken
          last December of the
          Panda in our Photos
          collection in its own
          album. It was taken by
          paulcorbett81 AT
          yahoo.com. Can you tell
          us any more about any
          of this, mountaindew?
          Thanks.
          ========================
          --- In
          Crosley@yahoogroups.com,
          Robert Kirk wrote:

          > Well short of hog
          tieing him and stealing
          the car what would you
          suggest? Both Lou and
          I tried to speak to the
          man but he WON'T
          respond. I have
          interest but mostly
          need to know in what
          condition and cost.
          Let me know what you
          can or will. In short
          my intent is to restore
          the car to OEM or as
          close as possible and
          put it in a museum one
          day to guarantee its
          survival.

          <mountaindewwizard@...>
          wrote:
          > I have the
          whereabouts of the 51
          panda prototype and the
          person who
          > owns it will not do
          anything that is
          justifiable of the cars
          worth so
          > let me know what you
          want to do thank you
          and goodbye
        • mountaindewwizard
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
            paulcorbett81 is my brother. the picture was taken from my camera, and
            neither of us own the car, nor are 100% sure what is going on with it.
            from what i have heard a man named bob weaver owns the car and doesn't
            want to sell it, but he also probably will not fix it either. bob
            weaver lives in Longton Kansas and the car is possibly going through
            probate court in elk county kansas. I really would like to see the car
            go to someone who knows what it is and respects it for what it is.
            --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "mrcooby" <x779@...> wrote:

            > We have a photo taken
            > last December of the
            > Panda in our Photos
            > collection in its own
            > album. It was taken by
            > paulcorbett81 AT
            > yahoo.com. Can you tell
            > us any more about any
            > of this, mountaindew?
            > Thanks.
            > ========================
            > --- In
            > Crosley@yahoogroups.com,
            > Robert Kirk wrote:
            > >
            > > Well short of hog
            > tieing him and stealing
            > the car what would you
            > suggest? Both Lou and
            > I tried to speak to the
            > man but he WON'T
            > respond. I have
            > interest but mostly
            > need to know in what
            > condition and cost.
            > Let me know what you
            > can or will. In short
            > my intent is to restore
            > the car to OEM or as
            > close as possible and
            > put it in a museum one
            > day to guarantee its
            > survival.
            > > R Kirk
            > >
            > > mountaindewwizard
            > <mountaindewwizard@>
            > wrote:
            > > I have the
            > whereabouts of the 51
            > panda prototype and the
            > person who
            > > owns it will not do
            > anything that is
            > justifiable of the cars
            > worth so
            > > let me know what you
            > want to do thank you
            > and goodbye

          • mountaindewwizard
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 20, 2007
              Both me and my brother would love to see the car put in a museum, and
              admired by people who will respect the car, and will look at it as
              more than just a little convertible. the car is "barn fresh" as he put
              it. the rats have moved in under the hood and it is very dirty and i
              believe the back bumper, and air cleaner are removed, but it could
              easily be restored by someone that knows how to get parts or build
              them. thank you all very much.
              --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote:

              > Well short of hog tieing him and stealing the car what would you
              suggest? Both Lou and I tried to speak to the man but he WON'T
              respond. I have interest but mostly need to know in what condition
              and cost. Let me know what you can or will. In short my intent is to
              restore the car to OEM or as close as possible and put it in a museum
              one day to guarantee its survival.
              > R Kirk
              >
              > mountaindewwizard <mountaindewwizard@...> wrote:
              > I have the whereabouts of the 51 panda prototype and the
              person who
              > owns it will not do anything that is justifiable of the cars worth so
              > let me know what you want to do thank you and goodbye
              >

              > Regards,
              > Robert Kirk
              > www.kirks-auto.com
              >
              > ---------------------------------
              > Check out the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta - Fire up a more powerful
              email and get things done faster.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 21, 2007
                Mountaindew, Paul and
                Robert: many thanks for
                your efforts on behalf
                of this Panda. We've all
                seen cars in this type
                of "limbo" situation,
                and all we can do as
                Crosley brothers and
                sisters is keep the
                information lines going.
                Let's stay in touch and
                work towards a
                successful conclusion.
                ////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\
                "mountaindewwizard"
                wrote:

                > paulcorbett81 is my
                brother. the picture was
                taken from my camera, and
                > neither of us own the
                car, nor are 100% sure
                what is going on with it.
                > from what i have heard
                a man named bob weaver
                owns the car and doesn't
                > want to sell it, but
                he also probably will
                not fix it either. bob
                > weaver lives in
                Longton Kansas and the
                car is possibly going
                through
                > probate court in elk
                county kansas. I really
                would like to see the car
                > go to someone who
                knows what it is and
                respects it for what it
                is.
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 24, 2009
                  We have a new and rare Panda photo available on our Homepage, courtesy of Autolit.

                  =Lou=
                • Eider de Mello
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 25, 2009
                    I may be picking this complete up as a spare to Hot Rod...anybody know what year it may be..

                    Thank you

                    Eider de Mello

                    We have a new and rare Panda photo available on our Homepage, courtesy of Autolit.