The 2013 Goulds Microcar Classic.

    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2013
      The Sheraton Room Block is up for the Gould's Microcar Classic Event.

      Posted by: "Charles Gould" chasgould@... chasgould
      Date: Fri May 24, 2013 12:16 pm ((PDT))

      Okay everyone,

      We have just completed the room block contract for the Sheraton Needham Hotel for the Microcar Classic Event. We moved away from the Sheraton last year as they were under construction, but we are happy to return to the completely renovated Sheraton for this year's event. The Hotel has spent millions on guest room renovations, as well as lobby and facilities renovations, and they did a great job. The standard Sheraton room rate is usually $149.00 but we have negotiated a special room rate of $99.00 per night double occupancy, and the Sheraton is less than two miles from our door. These rates are only available through June 20, 2013 (although we will try to extend this deadline as we approach that date, but there are a limited number of rooms, so you should book as soon as possible if you plan on attending this event.)

      You can book your room directly with the Sheraton here:

      Sheraton Microcar Classic Event

      or call their reservation line at 1-800-325-3535. You need to request the special room rate for the Microcar Classic Event.
      Our Bubbledrome website is also updated, and the registration page is now live to register for our event as well. Check out all of the details at www.bubbledrome.com .

      This year's event will include three days full of microcar lunacy, including four microcar tours, including our traditional ascent up Wachusett Mountain, the Memphis Barbecue and the Saturday night World Famous Frozen Margarita Party, as well as the public exhibit on the beautiful lush lawns of America's oldest Automobile Museum at the Larz Anderson Auto Museum.

      This year's event will be a blast, and we look forward to seeing everyone in attendance again this year. Registration for this year's event is $100.00 per person if registered prior to June 21, 2013 (kids under age 13 are free), and includes a Friday-evening welcome reception with French wines, microbrews and hors d'hoeuvres, Saturday & Sunday coffee & bagels/pastries,

      Saturday evening's "all you can eat" Memphis barbecue, Saturday Night World Famous Frozen Margarita Party, Sunday activities at the Lar Anderson Auto Museum and Museum admission, Tour of the Matchbox Motors Microcar Museum, all four Microcar tours, all directions, water, sodas, wines, microbrews and margaritas all weekend long, as well as mechanical and technical support and trailer retrieval vehicles for all participants all weekend long, plus or "Gould's Seats & Asses" (G-SAAP) ride program, and "Gould's Certified Roadside Assistance" (G-CRAP) program.

      Make this the year that YOU finally attend the Gould's Microcar Classic Event! Call Charles or Nancy if you require any additional information. See you all in July!

      Matchbox Motors Microcar & Minicar Museum
      c/o Charles Gould
      163 Country Club Road
      Newton, Massachusetts 02459
      (617) 965-4848