Legislative headlines:

    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2013
      Some new laws are pending that will affect us if passed:

      In Ohio, the birthplace of Crosleys and where the bulk of our CCOC members live, there's a move to drop the front license-plate requirement on vintage cars.

      Maryland is looking at reproducing vintage license plates and offering them as an option.

      North Carolina is looking at easing missing-title re-registrations.

      Florida wants to change ethanol standards.

      We'll have details on these and more soon.

      Happy weekend ...
      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.       Robert Anthony