Crosley racing, 2013 style.

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 4:05 PM
      Baltimore Sun, 4:23 a.m. EDT, April 28, 2013:

      Crosley Radio is back in racing, and Justin Boston, 23, of Baltimore took the checkered flag last Saturday to win the pole for the Kentuckiana Ford Dealers 200 presented by Crosley Radio in Salem, Ind. Boston nosed out Venturini Motorsports teammate Kyle Benjamin by .004 of a second. Boston said "We've been neck and neck here. He edged me out at the test, and I went and watched the video of that. After the qualifying lap he had, I didn't know if I could top that."
      Billy Venturini, who won in Salem in 2006 as a driver and has two wins as a crew chief at Salem, was excited for Boston.

      "It is so important for Justin to sit on the pole here," he said. "He's such a raw racecar driver. He is going to be really good. He is more impressive every time out."

      Read more: http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/bs-sp-arca-justin-boston-0428-20130428,0,1824554.story#ixzz2RzTIXxyW