For Sale: Lee Ann's CD Station Wagon.

    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 13 4:50 PM
      Thanks, Lee Ann. All your photos are now in our CCOC For-Sale photo album with your contact number. They're also on our CCOC Facebook page. We all wish you folks well, and hope that you'll be seeing better days ahead. You'll be welcome here anytime.
      Lee Ann Hewitt <leeannhewitt@...> wrote:

      Thanks for your response. Attached is pics of the Crosley. Since we have taken those pics we have started taking stuff off the car to prepare it to go to painters. We have all parts together. But the pics attached will show what shape the car is in as it has no dents and is in great shape. We loved having the car but my husband has a nerve problem and it is not possible to finish the project, so that why we need to sell it. Our asking price is $3000.00 We live in Texas.  Want to call us call: (903) 227-7488
      Let me know if you might be interested
      Lee Ann Hewitt