Re: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= Re: Pictures

  • Lee Ann Hewitt
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 13 6:38 AM
    Thanks for your response. Attached is pics of the Crosley. Since we have taken those pics we have started taking stuff off the car to prepare it to go to painters. We have all parts together. But the pics attached will show what shape the car is in as it has no dents and is in great shape. We loved having the car but my husband has a nerve problem and it is not possible to finish the project, so that why we need to sell it.
    Our asking price is $3000.00
    We live in Texas.  Want to call us call: (903) 227-7488
    Let me know if you might be interested

      Lee Ann Hewitt