Crankcase dimensions

  • drlamber
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 13 9:37 AM
      Hi all,
      I am having a heavy duty crankcase line-bored, and I need the dimensions for the bearing surfaces (the diameters). Does anyone out there have them?

      Thanks,

      David
    • butch46988
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 13 9:50 AM
        David,

        I would have to pull out the blueprints (would take a LOT of searching and sorting) but the front 3 bores SHOULD be 1.4994 to 1.4999 and the rear should be 1.6244 to 1.6249.

        Butch and Fonda Williams, Service motors, 1-574-664-3313, www.servicemotors.net