Re: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= Re: Pictures

  • Lee Ann Hewitt
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 11 10:53 AM
      I have a 1949 Crosley for sale. It's in great shape. If anyone is interested let u know

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Tim Foster
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 11 11:55 AM
        What part of the country are you in?

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 11, 2013, at 10:53 AM, Lee Ann Hewitt <leeannhewitt@...> wrote:

        I have a 1949 Crosley for sale. It's in great shape. If anyone is interested let u know

        Sent from my iPhone

      • Kevin Crouse
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 11 12:10 PM
          I also have a 1949 crosley coupe for sale   Oswego Il 6302023303

          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 13 6:38 AM
          Thanks for your response. Attached is pics of the Crosley. Since we have taken those pics we have started taking stuff off the car to prepare it to go to painters. We have all parts together. But the pics attached will show what shape the car is in as it has no dents and is in great shape. We loved having the car but my husband has a nerve problem and it is not possible to finish the project, so that why we need to sell it.
          Our asking price is $3000.00
          We live in Texas.  Want to call us call: (903) 227-7488
          Let me know if you might be interested