Re: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= Re: Pictures

  • Steve Carroll
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 8 7:21 PM
      Thanks, but there is no add photos button. I've looked and looked.  I can (and have)viewed the albums, bot no where is there an add photos button.  :-(

      On Apr 8, 2013, at 9:28 PM, "LouRugani" <x779@...> wrote:

      --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "astrocady" <steve@...> wrote:

      > How do I post photos?
      =======
      Steve, snap them with a digital camera and connect it to your computer's rectangular ports. Then go to our CCOC homepage, click Photos, and click Add Photo. Your computer will open your camera's photo collection and just add them to the appropriate album. Or if you prefer, just email them to X779@... and they'll be sorted and filed for you.

      If you have snapshot prints, you'll need to scan them first before forwarding them as above. Good luck, and ask any questions if you hit a snag. Thanks.

    • Lee Ann Hewitt
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 11 10:53 AM
        I have a 1949 Crosley for sale. It's in great shape. If anyone is interested let u know

        Sent from my iPhone
      • Tim Foster
        Message 3 of 8 , Apr 11 11:55 AM
          What part of the country are you in?

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 11, 2013, at 10:53 AM, Lee Ann Hewitt <leeannhewitt@...> wrote:

          I have a 1949 Crosley for sale. It's in great shape. If anyone is interested let u know

          Sent from my iPhone

        • Kevin Crouse
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 11 12:10 PM
            I also have a 1949 crosley coupe for sale   Oswego Il 6302023303

            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 13 6:38 AM
            Thanks for your response. Attached is pics of the Crosley. Since we have taken those pics we have started taking stuff off the car to prepare it to go to painters. We have all parts together. But the pics attached will show what shape the car is in as it has no dents and is in great shape. We loved having the car but my husband has a nerve problem and it is not possible to finish the project, so that why we need to sell it.
            Our asking price is $3000.00
            We live in Texas.  Want to call us call: (903) 227-7488
            Let me know if you might be interested