My 1948 Crosley of 1952-1954

  • mgbrown3243@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 3:39 PM
      While clearing out some (too many) old emails, I came across one that I
      had tried unsuccessfully to send a few years ago, in which I wondered if
      anyone still has the Crosley I owned from 1952 to 1954:

      1948 Crosley station wagon, Serial No. 39354, Engine 36338? I would
      be glad to send a few history notes and a photo to its present owner.
      Milford