Re: =CROSLEY CAR OWNERS CLUB= Re: Chance meeting

  • Steve Carroll
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 7 6:51 AM
      Thanks Robert.  I couldn't help but to click on your web link and I see you're from Davenport.  I grew up in Aledo, il about 30 miles to the south.

      On Apr 7, 2013, at 7:06 AM, Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...> wrote:

      Steve
      That's a neat story thanks for sharing. The lady you mention was quite a pioneer in her day.  I wonder how many current owners would attempt doing even half that trip.

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 8 3:51 AM
        Steve
        Small world.  I was a reporter at WHBF...that's what got me to the QC.